Wednesday 17 September 2008

Only One

It's almost over now. This evening I looked out and the nest looked emptier than usual. Though it was nearly dark I grabbed my camera and went aloft. Sure enough, there is only one baby now. Looking very sad and lonely (though I suspect that's just me attaching a human emotion to a bird).

As he/she looked out forlornly over my neighbours garden, I fired off a few shots. The result is far from good as I had to use maximum aperture (f4.5 on full zoom) and maximum film speed (ISO3200). Still, it is one of those shots I'd like to have regardless of it's quality.

1 comment:

  1. You have a nice website. Greatest of luck with your Art. I must return to explore more. I shall comment again then.
    Julie USA

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I value every one. Thank you