Tuesday 16 September 2008

Pencil Drawing

If you're a previous visitor to my web site or this blog, then you will know that I'm a very late starter when it comes to painting and drawing. Sometimes my amateurish efforts leave me feeling that I'm making little progress, but at other times I feel as if I've really taken a big stride forwards.

This drawing of two Wine Glasses is one of those occassions when I feel as if I've done a reasonable job, and I'm very pleased. The drawing was copied from a photograph that was set as the August Drawing Project in my Art Forum for Beginners. If you don't think you can draw, but feel that you'd like to, then drop in and say hello. We're a very small group of like-minded individuals who get a lot of pleasure from helping and encouraging each other. It's not necessary to be good at art, to enjoy it. Have-a-go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated and I value every one. Thank you