Saturday 5 February 2011

Artist Showcase

It is time for me to update my Artist Showcase again. Though normally a facility taken up by my forum members, on this occasion (as some of you have figured out) the 'victim' this time as a good blog-follower friend of many of us, Barbra Joan Araneo.

Most of you will already be familiar with Barbra Joan's work through our blogs, but if any of my visitors are not familiar with her, then please visit my Showcase and see her fine watercolours and stunning pencil drawings for yourself.

As always, if any of my blog followers would like to be showcased, please use this contact form to get in touch.

3 comments:

  1. John, I want to thank you for doing such a good job on posting my art, bio, and links in the Artist Showcase. And all go to the right places too !!! It's an honor and I don't know what more reward to an artist than to be recognized by our peers. Thanks again! BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barbra Joan's work and it is so nice to see it featured on your blog. Very professional presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome Barbra Joan. I hope the Showcase introduces your work to many who haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated and I value every one. Thank you