Monday 30 November 2009

Artist Showcase

Some time ago I decided to showcase some of the artists in my forum. The objective is to give some internet coverage to little known artists so that their work would be more widely seen. The plan, quite simply, is to showcase a different artist and their work each month. Having run successful showcases for three artists I have decided to put myself into the frame for the next showcase.

It was difficult choosing just 6 pieces to display but I decided to show some watercolour, pencil and pen pieces as they are my favourite media. I will probably do this again in the future and the next time I will concentrate on a single medium.

My showcase is now online at www.JWJonline.net/Showcase.php and a link on the main menu leads to previous showcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated and I value every one. Thank you