Tuesday 25 September 2007

Sony DSC-H9 Digital Camera

I have decided to have a new digital camera courtesy of my upcoming birthday. Since a friend showed me the results he had obtained with his Olympus SP550UZ I felt sure that would be the camera I would choose. I had already decided I wanted more than a simple point-and-shoot compact but I didn't want to go to the extreme's of getting a SLR. One of the new breed of 'Bridge' camera's, like the SP550UZ fitted my requirements very nicely. Another good friend suggested I should consider the Sony DSC-H9. Thanks to his good advice and able assistance I have now trawled through dozens of camera reviews and I have to admit that the Sony comes out on top in most regards. Of course, like all camera's, the reviewers will always find something to complain about, but on balance, for the type of amateur photography I will be doing, the specification seems to be pretty good. I have to wait another 4 weeks until I can actually get my hands on it but rest assurred I will be very keen to snap some photo's and publish the results here. If you have any comments or advice regarding the H9 then please don't hesitate to drop me a line or add a comment to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated and I value every one. Thank you